- Bogs Boots
- Chipmunks Kids Footwear
- Froddo shoes
- Geox Kids Shoes
- Gioseppo Kids
- Handmade Baby Ickle Shooz
- Hush Puppies Childrens Shoes
- Lelli Kelly Girls Shoes
- Levis Kids Shoes
- Petasil Kids Shoes
- POD School Shoes
- Primigi Children's Shoes
- Ricosta Pepino Children's Shoes
- Shoe Care & Accessories
- Skechers Kids
- Superfit Shoes
- Term Footwear
- Other Brands
Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for www.littlewanderers.co.uk. Terms and Conditions for the Little Wanderers In Store Loyalty Card can be found here. Terms and Conditions for the Little Wanderers In Store Gift Card can be found here.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Payment is taken at the time of ordering. Orders placed will normally be dispatched within 2 working days of receipt, but please allow up to 7 working days for delivery to allow for holidays, etc. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales however delays are occasionally inevitable.
3. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order. On completion of your order, you will receive an automated reply confirming the order has been placed, even though the goods may not be in stock.
4. The appearance of the products on this website is an invitation to you to make an offer for their purchase by placing an order with Little Wanderers. Little Wanderers has the right to refuse orders and no contract will subsist between you and Little Wanderers unless and until we accept your order by e-mail (whether or not you receive that e-mail) and we dispatch the product to you.
The products are subject to availability. If Little Wanderers does not supply the products to you for any reason, we will not charge you for these products and will refund any money already paid. However, Little Wanderers will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses that you may suffer if Little Wanderers does not supply the products.
5. "Claire's comments" are meant to provide helpful product information and cannot be used as a guarantee of product suitability.
6. We do file details of your order. All information is for use by Little Wanderers personnel only.
7. Payment can be made by any method specified in the Payment Method section. We use Sage Pay (now known as Opayo by Elavon) to collect and process transaction information and you can view their security policy here. We also use PayPal and their security policy can be viewed here. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
9. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Little Wanderers, 144-146 Tonge Moor Road, Bolton, BL2 2DP, 01204 522533, firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You may use the link to the model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. Model cancellation form.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless Little Wanderers agrees to supply a pre-paid returns label.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
10. For orders placed by customers outside the European Union, the consumer is responsible for the legality of the goods in their market. The customer is also responsible for paying any required local taxes and duties.
11. We do not participate in The Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) schemes as they are not mandatory for traders. You can access the Online Dispute Resolution Portal here. Approved ADR bodies can be found here.